Having two boys means that I rarely get to do girly crafts around my house. But, a friend of mine showed me this craft that her little girl completed at our local library and I wanted to share it with you.
Here's what to do:
1) Just take a paper cup and cut out a door for the fairy to enter.
2) create a floor on the Fair House with a peice of paper and tape it to the cup
3) Cover the cup with pieces of tissue paper, flowers, moss and any other decorations you like.
4) place a colorful cupcake liner upside down on the top of the cup.
5) Finish it off with a pretty bead and a string so that you can hang it.
I thougt this was such a great idea. I've seen different ideas for fairy houses and fairy gardens that I loved. But, this is the first one that I've even seen that was perfect for a simple, inexpensive, take-home craft.
Have a fairy wonderful day! : )