Do you ever find yourself looking for something on the internet and not find what you're looking for? That was how I felt while looking for easy kid's crafts and activities for Cinco de Mayo. I kept finding the same crafts over and over, but most of them were too difficult for kids or required too many materials. So, I did some research and searched for Cinco de Mayo crafts and activities for kids that were: fairly easy, good for a group, and didn't require too many materials.
Here are the Top 10 Cinco de Mayo Crafts and Activities for Kids:
1. Footprint Chili Pepper Cinco de Mayo Craft.
2. Easter Egg Maracas made with plastic easter eggs and spoons.
3. Pinanta Garland made with recycled toilet paper rolls. I love these!!!
4. Mexican Flag Drinking Straw - You need red, green and write staws and a print out of the Mexican flag for this craft.
5. Printable Cinco de Mayo Activities for Kids - Lots of great Mexican themed printables here.
6. Saguaro Cacti Kid's Art All you need is construction paper, rice, and some tissue paper.
7. Cinco de Mayo Mariachi Guitar Craft - These bright and colorful guitars would be ideal for 1st grade and up.
8. Chili Pepper Craft Just grab some red beads and a green pipe cleaner for this one!
9. Mexican Flag Cinco de Mayo Project - This simple craft will help teach kids about the Mexican Flag and would go great with a social studies lesson.
Do you have any Cinco de Mayo family traditions?