Summer is here and many moms are searching for quick boredom busters that they can break out when the kids need a quick activity!
Last week, I shared a cute egg carton flower craft that my son made at school. There are so many different crafts you can make with egg cartons. Almost everyone has an egg carton in the house. With a few supplies and a little imagination, you can really have a lot of inexpensive fun creating egg carton crafts with your kids.
Here are 10 Easy Recycled Crafts Made With Egg Cartons:
1) Jewelry Box by B-Inspired Mama
2) Turtle by Crafty Crafted
3) Lady Bugs by Marin Mommies
4) Counting Game by Sparkle Power
5) Dragons by Juggling with Kids
7) Boats by The Madhouse
8) Painted Prints by The Imagination Tree
9) Floral Fairy Wreath by Mom 2 Posh Little Divas
10) Trucks by Rub Some Dirt On It
Do you know of any others that I missed?