Last year, my husband told me about the Portable North Pole website. You just follow a few simple steps and your FREE personalized video message from Santa is created in minutes. It's not just a cheesy cartoon Santa or a boring video with your child's name on it. It feels like Santa is really talking to your child one-on-one, and knows all about their life. This is our second year making these messages from Santa for our kids, and every time I see one, I can't help but smile.
You don't have to be a parent to make one of these. It can be made by anyone, and for anyone too! If you haven't done this yet, and your kids still believe in the magic of Santa, it is an absolute must-do for Christmas!
Once you go to the Portable North Pole website, this is what you'll have to do:
1) Select who the message is for: a toddler, child or grown up. But, let's say we're doing a message for a child...
2) Enter in some of their personal information such as name, age, gender, etc. Choose a few details about special efforts that the child has made this year such as getting along with his sister and eating his vegetables. You also be asked about day-to-day life, such as their favorite food or grade in school.
3) Upload up to three photos of your child. This part is optional, but it's amazing to see the photos in the video. So, try and upload at least one.
4) Enter in a special gift that the child asked Santa for. You can even upload a photo of the gift.
5) Put in your location so that Santa can show you his path to your house. You don't need to put in yout city or zip if you don't want to. But, you'll need to put in your State, so that Santa knows where to find you.
I remember when I was a kid and hoped for a letter from Santa, but, this takes Christmas to a whole new level!
Photographer: Simon Howden http://www.freedigitalphotos.net