It can be hard to keep a preschooler busy during the summer. It's the age where nap-time seems to disappear, but they still want A LOT of attention. With warmer months ahead, it can be fun to incorporate water activities into your summer routine. Water play for preschoolers gives kids a chance to get wet, use their senses and play. What could be better for a 3-5 year old?
I've done some research and found 10 Fun and Easy Water Activities for preschoolers. Here they are:
1. Water Wall from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
2. Soap Boat from I Heart Naptime
3. Over 15 Ideas for Water Balloon Games for Kids
4. Water Blob Tutorial from Clumsy Crafter
5. DIY Spash Balls from Mom Endeavors
6. Homemade Slip & Slide from Inner Child Fun
7. Sponge Brigade from Spoonful
8. Front Yard River from Camo and Bows
9. Water Limbo from Go Go Squeez
10. Kiddie Car Wash from Mom Endeavors
Over the summer, I'll be sharing more wet n' wild ways for kids to have fun and stay cool, so be sure to come back! If you have any creative ideas for preschool or big kid water play, leave a comment below or send me an email. I may feature your idea in an upcoming blog post!
Now, onto this week's Kid's Co-op!