It's Day 3 of the ABC's of Valentine's Day and today I'm focusing on T for Treats! Here are 8 Valentine's treat ideas that you can make at home. If you have any other good Valentine snack ideas for kids, please leave me a comment below!
1. Heart Shaped Smores Pops are super cute.
2. Want an easy healthy Valentine's snack for your kids? Buy some raspberries and make a raspberry heart as seen here on Full Belly Sisters.
3. Peppermint and White Chocolate Heart Pops by Sprinkle Some Sunshine
4. Turn your Hot Dogs into a Loveable Lunch by Mommy Living the Life of Riley
5. Heart Healthy Orange Heart Fruit Cups by The Picky Apple
6. Core apple slices with heart-shaped cookie cutters for a fresh Valentine's Day snack via Peace, Love and Blessings.
7. If you're bringing a treat into your child's classroom, don't forget this easy classroom party food idea. (as shown above)
8. Make your own Valentine's treats with Goldfish Crackers as seen here on Tammy Mitchell Photography.
Have a great day! Come back tomorrow for more Valentine fun!