Do you have a growing bucket list of fun things you want to do when you finally have the time & money? If you live anywhere near the The Hotel Hershey, in Hershey PA, I highly recommend going to their Chocolate Spa. Even if you only get there once in your lifetime, you have to do it! It is the BEST spa I have ever been too. You can get rubbed in chocolate, wrapped in chocolate, drink & eat chocolate, inhale the scent of chocolate and even bath in chocolate. And, it's not just for women - men can go too. I've been there two times and it is the perfect escape. The hotel architecture is beautiful, their grounds are filled with exquisite flowers, and sneaking to the bar for a Death by Chocolate Martini is a must!
Going to the spa is not in my budget at the moment, so I wanted to make a Chocolate Milk bath at home. It's an easy way to do something different, treat yourself (especially if your Valentine let you down), and get a bit of much needed relaxation.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 Cup of dried Nonfat Powdered Milk
- 2/3 Cup of Unsweetened Hershey Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch
- A couple cap-fulls of unscented Bubble Bath.
- Ideally, you should also have a Chocolate scented candle, or some type of candle that smells like dessert.
1) Make sure you're in a kid-free zone so you can really relax.
2) Clean out all of the kids' boats, duckys and other toys out of the bath tub.
3) Light your scented candle. Even though the bath is VERY chocolatey, it's nice to have the extra aroma in the air from a 'desserty' candle.
4) Start running your bath water, and pour all of your ingredients into the tub. You should pour the bubble bath under the running water. But, all of the other ingredients can just be sprinkled on top of the water, since they will naturally mix in.
5) Relax in the bath as long a possible. Enjoy!
Does bathing in chocolate seem over-the-top OR Do you love this idea?