Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The sun is shining and I am looking forward to a new week! Let's kick off a new weekend with another great round-up of fabulous kid's activities at the Kid's Co-op!
If you've never been to the Kid's Co-op, here's how it works:
1. Feel free to browse all of the creative ideas and if you have one to add, just link it up!
2. Please grab a button so every one can see where you like to party. It doesn't matter where you put our button, it's just nice to put it somewhere. If you don't like buttons simply link back with text.
Here's the code for the button:
We're hopping from one holiday to another, and, with each new holiday comes fun kid's crafts. So, I've done a little searching and put together a collection of 10 Easy St. Patrick's Day Kid's Crafts that you can do with the at home or in the classroom! If you know of other good crafts or activities that I didn't list, leave me a comment below or link up with Fun for Kid's Friday and I'll check it out!
1. Learn how to build a Leprechaun trap.
2. Make a Leprechaun Beard with orange felt.
3. This Rainbow Collage Craft is perfect for little hands and you can even add your own pot o' gold!
4. Recycle toilet paper rolls and turn them into shamrocks as shown here.
5. Make a Lucky Charm Necklace with shamrocks and noodles.
6. Create colorful Pot of Gold Collage Art.
7. Make some Coffee Filter Shamrocks as shown here.
10. Make a Handprint Leprechaun as seen on Meet the Dubiens.
Don't forget to leave some evidence that a leprechaun was in your house. I did this last year and my kids thought it was so funny.
Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?