I wanted to make a few, new easy Christmas crafts with my sons, and I wasn't finding anything that really tickled my fancy. So, I did some searching and found a few favorites. Here are 10 crafts (including 2 of my own) that are inexpensive, use easy-to-find materials, and are perfect for Christmas. I hope you like them as much as I do!
1. Snowball Soap with a Hidden Surprise by Gluesticks
2. Reindeer Candy Cane by Crystal and Co.
4. Recycled Snowman Can by Live . Laugh . Rowe
5. Edible Cookie Ornaments by Red Ted Art
6. Pipe Cleaner Snowflake Ornaments by Martha Stewart
7. Homemade Paper Stars by Family Fun Magazine
8. Toddler Proof Snowflake Ornaments made with Crayola Model Magic by Sparkle
10. Easy Bead Ornaments for Kids by Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
What are your go-to simple Christmas crafts? Is there one thing you know you're child is going to bring home from school every year?